The CCL track provides a broad space for presenting and discussing languages for communication between computers, including those used for visualization and presentation of information to the end user.
Topics of interest in this area are:
- IoT data protocols;
- Semantic data description frameworks;
- Semantic Web languages;
- Ontology engineering;
- XML Databases and Big Data;
- Publishing and document storage formats;
- HTML5 and web formatting;
- Industry specific XML based standards;
- Web APIs and service marketplaces;
- Service Oriented Architectures;
- E-learning systems, standards and interoperability;
- Data and graph visualization languages.
Please visit the Call for Papers